An Experienced Texas Estate Planning, Probate and Wills Attorney Plans Your Future and Protects Your Legacy
It’s never too early to begin planning for your future. At the Austin, Texas law office of Amy P. Bloomquist, we have been assisting individuals and families in Austin and throughout Central Texas with estate planning, probate, wills and other legal matters for more than 15 years. Amy Bloomquist has been practicing law for more than 24 years, however, and has been Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1996. She is also a licensed CPA in Texas. Her extensive experience and knowledge of Texas law provide our firm with a clear perspective on your situation that is vital to getting you the results you desire.
The knowledge you need by your side
The characteristics of the law practice of Amy Peterson Bloomquist include::
- Experience – We have been serving clients in South Austin and throughout Central Texas for more than 25 years. We have the knowledge necessary to get you positive resolutions for your estate planning, wills and probate matters.
- Extensive accolades – Attorney Bloomquist is certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In addition, she has been recognized as a Five Star Wealth Planner by Texas Monthly and is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for her professionalism and ethics.
- Focused practice – Our firm focuses on the interrelated areas of estate planning, wills and probate cases. This allows us to concentrate on and perfect our craft to best serve our clients’ needs in these areas.
A focus on your future
At the law office of Amy Peterson Bloomquist, our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters related to:
- Estate planning – Our estate planning services can help you secure your legacy to ensure that you and your family can enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.
- Probate – We can guide you through the complex probate process after a difficult loss.
- Wills – Our experience with wills enables us to lead you through the process as we assist you in protecting your assets and family for the future.
Contact an experienced estate planning, probate and wills attorney today
Call our office at 877.693.9992 or contact us online today to schedule a free one-hour initial consultation with a veteran attorney.